Saturday, August 4

a friend of mine posted this today. she is such a great person and you can tell a lot happier.




One year ago today, Dumbass showed me what he was really made of. He left me with no car, no job, no income of any kind, no support for a newly diagnosed medical condition, and no hope. Today, I have a car, a job, better potential for income than I have had in years, an amazing support system, and an almost too optimistic attitude. I never realized how poorly he treated me, how little he thought of me, and how worthless I believed I was, until he left. So Dumbass, thank you for breaking my heart a year ago. It was the kindest think you have ever done for me.








someone else posted this picture today too. this is absolutely true. teaching our sons...stop the abuse before it starts. but, i know it's not that simple. wish it was.

No comments: