Friday, January 13

Sunrise



     i watched the sun rise this morning. the predawn hours was already so bright. as the sun top the tree tops in the distance and hit the freshly fallen snow from yesterday it pierced my eyes with a brightness that was cheerfully blinding...it made me realize how bright my future is now. i have the opportunity to have nothing but happy days in front of me. if i continue to make the right choices in life then there is nothing stopping me from that. i do believe now that everything happens for a reason and everything that has happened in my life has led me to where i'm at now, which can only lead to much better things. i am truly thinking clearly for the first time in many, many years and it feels better than just about anything to be able to go through these days without a crutch holding me up. my only wish now is that i can make others feel how wonderful it is to feel alive once again and have control of your life and know that not every choice may be the right one. it's being able to be strong enough to over come the bad ones that you make and keep going down this path in life that you are making.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

listen n listen good little man,this "path" ur on is a very dangerous one,ur talkin to the wrong woman from mothers basement,if u know christine like u think u do y dont u ask her aboutHER HUSBANDS! BROTHER{ME} n she will tell u that im not someone to play games with especially when u fuck with my brother,ask her what happened to last guy who did,even her when she attacked my brother.i really hope that u think ur safe being in western Tennessee cuz ur not,it would b in ur best intrest to just stop now while u still can cuz homie u dont want me on ur doorstep,i dont forsee u moving outta moms basement anytime soon cuz to me u sound like a grade a fuckin looser that def wont b able to handle the likes of me n my brother,hes a good dude that avoids conflict,unless u provoke him n thats what u did my friend and i am the hammer of god when u mess with my brother,u really need to ask her about me n while ur at it sit n think while ur jerkin off cyber sexin u fuckin looser u must really b a sad sad person what u cant get a real girl u gotta go for a married one on fb hahaha ur a fuckin ant on my shoe insugnifigant but not enough for not to take the time to make sure this ends n ends soon cuz again u dont want me on ur ass for ur mothers sake,n yes its a threat im not afraid of catchin a charge especially for my brother,so ill end it like this"i know where u live exactly cuz ur that stupid to send a fuckin letter hahaha,my brother is a truck driver n we are not afraid of a road trip to 403 evergreen.....uv been warned

Anonymous said...

Where's the "like" button for this comment

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous guy, this retard said in a past post on Facebook something about checking out gun laws in other states then said something about just needing a stun gun lol. All I got to say is if he has a stun gun and is ever stupid enough to come up here, he better get me before I get him, because of not I will shove the fuckin thing up his non-virgin ass and pull the fuckin trigger

Anonymous said...

you guys have a lot of hostility built up towards this dude. he sounds like he's not all there to begin with talking about sunrises and paths lol. this definitely sounds like the type of dude that would press charges for being threaten on the internet. lol been 6 months so i wouldnt worry. lol looks like he got scared off by you